Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wwe Painting Games Ofjeff Hardy

08th Haul


Hello my friends.
I had in recent days not so much time to concern myself with the blog, but I am now finally enrolled at the university. In mid-October we go and I'm looking forward to have total, finally do again what have lasting. :)
I was last week with a friend just in town and here are a few things come back home:


The Oreo cookies I'll have to say anything except, perhaps, I have quite a weakness for them. But I guess just that I'm not the only one who it shall pass, right? :)

Price: 17,90 €
for this book series I have an incredible weakness. It began with the novel "Confessions of a Shopaholic" and now this (mini Shopaholic "), the sixth in the series. It is not particularly demanding, but just fun and I look forward every time I read a new book. In general, I love the books by Sophie Kinsella. Also this made me until now not disappointed. As funny and yet exciting as the previous novels as well.


Price: 1.65 €
A plain, simple Glitter top coat of Essence, for which I am rumgeschlichen a long time but I've finally decided it is always that I need him not necessarily . Finally I would bought it but may post the next time a nail design that I made with the topcoat.






Price: 9.40 € / / Regular: 12,80 €
I am on that day went through several stores (Karstadt, Douglas, Pieper), and then finally at the end Galeria Kaufhof to discover that the is All-In-One Mascara of Artdeco fortunately there still reduced by 25%. I wanted to try it for some time now and have now decided to give him a proper chance. So far I am quite pleased with it, it will also test a bit before I impart to you my final opinion. Mascaras are with me a very delicate matter. : D





I hope you got my small collection of my shopping fallen. Would be nice if you could tell me if you like Hauls or whether they actually interest you less or more disturbing. :)

Love, Carina

0 comments:

Post a Comment