Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Play Tech Dech Online

02 Review: uma Mr Perfect Base Coat

Hello my friends.
To fill my blog to something and it immediately to Beginning a little bit more attractive to readers, a new additional post follows on that day. Here I present to you now my current base coat, which I am currently very satisfied.

uma Mr Perfect All-In-One Base Coat

Price: € 1.99 Karstadt, which I think is a reasonable and certainly not too high a price.

Content: 9ml, ie € 0.22 per 1ml

manufacturers promise Increases Durability and gloss of nail polishes, hardens the nails and evens out grooves. High-speed drying formula.

First impression: The milky color is me first put off easily and I was not sure if this is not for the brighter nail polish could cause problems
The smell is the typical nail polish smell without being too strict. . Absolutely unbearable when one painted nails.
Something that made it all but I was still skeptical, was that I had read that formaldehyde is one of the ingredients.

Order: In a new bottle I get started basically too much product on the brush, as the percolation is very fluid, and must always remember to take off enough. But "A lot of painters" are familiar with such problems are determined and prepared for them.
When I first nail varnish, I have no job problems - everything is smooth and dries relatively quickly to a transparent and brilliant results, which could certainly be worn alone as a natural manicure.

Durability: the manufacturer promises that the durability of the improved thereafter applied nail varnish is and I can say that this is true. I notice this especially when I re-arrange a nail polish: you have to edit the nails clearly longer with nail polish remover to remove everything.
The nail polish also holds also quite long (up to a week or beyond), even without additional topcoat (until now there have not yet found that I really like it, leave him so sometimes even disappear completely).

smooth the nails: I have only a very slightly uneven nail surface, but this remains visible even with the base coat and disappears only when I then paint it the color admit. In my case, this effect did not occur accordingly.

hardening of the nails: This manufacturers promise is true. Although I have naturally been already very strong nails, but I have been using this base coat, my nails look even richer and healthier

Conclusion. Except for the fact that formaldehyde in this Base Coat is used, this base coat is the first one I was really convinced. For people who can ignore the ingredients so I would say a buy recommendation.

Love, Carina

0 comments:

Post a Comment