Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Best Protein Shake For Football Players

10th NOTD: Catrice - 150 Big Spender Wanted

Hello my friends.
Now an additional post about my nails and I really hope you did not mind. I am a real nail polish junkie and I think that a large part of my blog posts will be dedicated to my nails. Now it's about the nail polish I'm wearing currently: Purchased


I got this paint at Douglas, as I otherwise in my area not rankommen Catrice things. I have therefore paid little more than usual (I assume at least), namely € 2.95 for 10ml.

As you can see, the paint is a beautiful pink with golden shimmer. It can also apply really well, because a layer would probably have been enough. Since I'm always a bit picky but, I wear two basic layers. Despite missing top coat, they are also really well and quickly dried. Used

I have: 1 layer
uma Mr Perfect Base Coat
2 layers Catrice - 150 Big Spender Wanted

Love, Carina

0 comments:

Post a Comment