Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Louis Vuitton Leather Process

Welcome.

This is my first post in my new blog and why I should introduce myself first: I am

Carina, 18 years old and live in a major city in the Ruhr. In October 2010 I will begin to study law and had decided to open this blog for a little distraction while studying have. Although I have long wondered whether I should do this at all, but when I play now for several months with the idea, I have now given way at last.
For over a year now I have been following via YouTube and various blogs the fashion and beauty world and have to admit honestly that this has become one of my major hobbies. Only the doubt, I would fix something not as good as the people whose work I love to look at me like to have me up to now prevented from becoming active themselves. But only those who tried it, can To identify whether it works or not.
And so I'm here now. :)

I hope that you will like to read my posts and I wish you a pleasant stay on my blog.

Love, Carina

0 comments:

Post a Comment