Hello my friends.
This will be the last post for today, to round out the first day of this blog and it is again to nail polish. But do not worry, I've already prepared blog posts that are published in the next few days, and nothing to do with nail polish have. :)
p2: 015 - Gracious
uma Mr. Perfect Base Coat ( Review )
2 layers p2 015 - Gracious
1 layer p2 Nail Art Top Coat
Today I have the nail polish for the first time properly applied after the first trial failed because of the consistency. I suspect that someone in the store the bottle and had not returned to turn right, so he was very thick. But (€ p2, 1.69) after a few drops Nagellackverdünner the problem was solved so that the mission today was very evenly and covers for 2 shifts. Together with the p2 Nail Art Top Coat (new to the range, perhaps in the future will Write a review), the layers are also dried quickly and I can now look forward to a great fall look.
In the photos the violet color is very good effect, but that is not in any light like this: If you have no direct light, it is not as noticeable and the nail lacquer is more grayish. But also very beautiful. But if you direct light (preferably sunlight rarely seen at the time) you, you can even find her a beautiful reddish-purple tinge.
Love, Carina
0 comments:
Post a Comment