Hello my friends.
I do with this post a number for starting this blog, which I hope you like it. Since I own a lot and like to rummage through other blogs and frequently Youtube videos look, I would like things to share with you, which I believe they also may be of interest to you. It is quite simply a list of things I have over a week.
|
| image displayed on temptalia.com |
One thing that interested me at the time permanent, are nail polish from Chanel. Probably got my infected only by a hype that for non-nail polish junkies is simply incomprehensible, but I'm just not going away. Just the sight of plain packaging would hold me fast move to buy one of these copies, if there would not be the incredible price of 22 €. And since we are not even from the totals, which some are actually willing to pay for limited paints over the Internet. This hunt starts now for the new and rather strictly limited collection of Chanel Les khakis.
Since I stay honest rather say it to me to see beautiful Swatch photos, such as from lacquerized ( 509 paradoxical / / les khakis of chanel ) and look in the same breath, cheaper alternatives (Koko by Ask the Gurus example, offers in its online store from October, a Dupe for 509 paradoxical, it can now be pre-ordered it - and I am still wondering if I should do it or not).
only is the dream of one day throw all the austerity out the window and actually spend a lot of irrational money. Somehow, the idea is to beautify the nails with a Chanel nail polish, but a certain charm.
Do you know that? Is there any product in the beauty world (or several) that are outrageously expensive, but it still has long been dreaming of them?
|
| YouTube channel MichellePhan |
Once I have a seen beauty tutorial by Michelle Phan in which a very simple and natural makeup look, I also have not started to wear make sure every day is a complicated-looking make-up, but have tried everything to me simple but to focus paying effects. Your videos have as a rule anyway, the effect on me that I regularly urge to take care of my skin care and make it not out of boredom and comfort the whole, rather superficial. And what better motivation for regular washing, cleaning, peeling of the skin and applying lotion as the desire to have such a natural look without problems to?
May you also simple make-up or wearing it rather expensive-looking and striking looks?
|
| image displayed on cwtv.com |
I could not resist and had to in this listing also mitreinbringen something that has nothing to do with beauty. To my shame I am not only an incredible beauty junkie, but I also have an unhealthy weakness for TV series.
Last night was launched after months of waiting in the U.S., the second season of The Vampire Diaries , which is unfair when you consider that we pause in Germany in the middle of the first season at the moment.
But what could be better than expected excited to finally be able to see what happens next in a series? The only wish I would have would be that Germany is lagging behind not me, the broadcasting new episodes. Regardless of the TV series as it goes - we are regularly in arrears and this is really annoying for a mail junkie like me. But fortunately, you can even learn over the Internet, what about the lives of favorite characters. ;-) And the new episode of The Vampire Diaries had it real in itself.
And what about you? Have you certain favorite series, and you can not get enough? (I could in my list even Grey's Anatomy, Bones, Gossip Girl and add a few other things. It may be that this is not the last post is that somehow goes in the direction of "television".)
0 comments:
Post a Comment