Thursday, September 9, 2010

What Does Moc Moc Means

04th Review: Pure & Natural Labello.

Hello my friends.
In this post I would like to talk about a lip care product with you. This involves the

Labello pure & natural lemon, olive &.

I bought it this week and would like to tell you now what my first Impression about this product is.

price : € 2.45 in the DM
Compared to the other lip care sticks, which were built next to this Labello, am I shrink from the price at first, since under the Weleda lip balm was the most expensive, they offer there. Since I have done in the past but always had good experiences with Labello, I overlooked it.

Content: 4.8 g / 5.5 ml, ie: ~ 0,51 € per 1g or 1ml ~ 0,45 € per

manufacturers promise: I the cardboard packaging 've thrown away too quickly (to be honest, a few hours before I've started this blog), I quote the website of Labello :
The innovative Labello pure & natural formula contains rich moisturizing olive oil and precious lemon extract and 100% free of preservatives.
thus appears at first glance, the higher price justified. After all, there is apparently a product that relies more on natural resources. The name pure & natural would have been a hint. ;-) Whether it actually contains no preservatives, let I initially undecided, as I am not a chemist and myself with the theme of the ingredients still want to look at rest, before I make false statements.


First impression: I think the exterior Labello pure & natural, olive and lemon very appealing. The color green evokes for me in itself associations with health -. And in cosmetics with natural cosmetics
To release the lid and close again have to require some force, which for me in lip products is always a definite plus, since I do not want them in the bag open, and fully lubricate all content.

Order: The smell is not too intrusive (slightly lemony, perhaps you can smell the olive) and chemically especially not with me what products I apply on the lips, very important.
The taste is expected after the first odor sample, and a little more intense than the odor itself, however, he does not bother me too much now and is not unpleasant to eat pungent.
The balm glides very smoothly over the lips and leaves a pleasant film that maintains the lips gently at first. The gloss on the lips is transparent and unobtrusive, so you need not worry about have to have green lips.
this film you will also get some time, so that - if you rub your lips together - you feel it even half an hour yet. But to be honest, I expect something at that price too.

long-term effect: Whether the nursing home really cares for an extended period, the lips, I can only say to you is limited. In my case I can see after a few days, a slight change, but I have inherently not a particularly dry lips, so I need no excessive care. I bought it to me because my lips were easily irritated and has been able to resolve the Labello well. Whether a similar effect with heavily loaded lips will be reached, I can not tell you.

Conclusion: am On the whole I am satisfied with the lip balm that there but at the same time that my lips are not the ideal test object, to say to someone with high standards exactly, whether there is a purchase worth it. If someone who has only slightly irritated lips and looking for a decent care, this product would still be worth considering. So far you're willing to pay € 2.45 if there are definitely more favorable alternatives.

I hope that you could be this Review help.

Love,
Carina

0 comments:

Post a Comment