Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bmi Calculator Chest Size

05th Review: Balea Soft-oil balm.

Hello my friends.
Now we come for a change to a skin care product I've bought recently. I have long been looking for a decent body lotion, since I've been struggling in the meantime especially on the legs with dry skin.

Balea soft oil Balsam

Price: € 1.75

Content: 200ml

First impression: The packaging is simple and appears as an orange haupstächliche color. The promises are with 40% nourishing oils and velvety intensive care on the front of the bottle is what I hope for from the product. The scent is pleasant and unobtrusive, which to me is important in a body lotion. There is nothing worse than dozens of different and mixed to wear especially penetrating scents on the body.

ingredients

Application: The balm can be uniformly applied to the skin and leaves a slight film that feels, however, as if he would move quickly. Unfortunately, that's true but not quite. Although most of the product attracts a fairly fast, but it remains far from a decent film on the skin, but it feels even when it strikes. When tightening this bothers (me) and not in itself it is also a very soft and comfortable feeling, but for someone who prefers a cream, rapidly absorbed completely, this would not to recommend products. In addition to that of the more subtle fragrance is long to smell on the skin.

effect: Especially on my legs, my skin tends to be some dry spots that are well maintained thanks to the Balsams, and now do not come back again soon. In some other body lotions which I have used the conditioning effect was only very briefly and after an hour or two you could see the dry spots again. With the Balea soft oil balm is my skin care longer.

Conclusion: The prize money of this product, I'm incredibly happy. had for little money I get a good and rich care and am happy that I chose it. Solely the fact that they do not fully feeding may be a minor nuisance.

Love, Carina

0 comments:

Post a Comment