12th Skin care routine part 2: IQQU
Hello my friends.
we come now to the second part of my skin care routine in which it is rather the additional products that I do not use every day.
Here are three products of IQQU that I will introduce below. I encountered to these products via YouTube - to be more precise by MichellePhan who heard this line of cosmetics. It took a long time before I've really struggled through to order something with her, because I'm more on Internet services but still skeptical. In retrospect, I'm happy that I have given way. : D
Product: IQQU Acne Serum
Price: € 17.22
Content: 30ml
I use this every 2 days.
If one reads through the reviews on this product in the IQQU website, you get more the feeling that this was a Zaubertinktur, within a very short time all the blemishes to disappear.
I can not confirm this, unfortunately. This serum has definitely not been perfected overnight my skin and blackheads can all disappear. But it is good. Immediately after application, it takes an incredibly fast and the skin feels soft on - a perfect base for make-up. Over a longer period, it is really cleansing and my skin has definitely improved through the use of this serum. And I will soon buy more for the second time (especially now that the package is a tube and pump with this packaging is a bit unconventional).
Product: IQQU Jasmine Rice Bran Scrub
Price: 10,77 €
Content: 30g
I use this 2x a week.
I love this scrub. Just the smell is incredible, because it smells really after rice (do not worry, not too intrusive). The scrub itself is very fine and leaves after washing is an incredibly soft feeling.
Only I would not recommend using it too often, because then at least play my skin with no more rapidly and tends to have impurities.
product: Sunscreen IQQU
Advance Price: € 17.22
Content: 30ml
This sun cream for the face is actually IQQUs figurehead. I bought it to me this year, because I much out there on vacation and was traveling and my skin did not want to neglect reprehensible. Gelichzeitig but I belong to those who wear make-up for the beach at least a little bit and that's what goes well with this sunscreen. She is very powdery and not at all oily / greasy like normal sun creams and is perfect as a make-up base or also to apply to the already made-up face. Whether all the conditions I am ready next year to pay again for € 17.22 a sun cream, I doubt it. Since I will visit but rather whether it is not comparable goods in the drug store there.
If that may have aroused your interest, you can indeed take a look at the online store of IQQU throw. I give but to openly and honestly, that these prices are with the respective amounts of content already extremely high and I'm not always the best conscience if I order something there. But I'm really well with the products and probably would be comparable in perfumery not much cheaper.
Love, Carina
0 comments:
Post a Comment