Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Vatika Hair Oil Walmart

11th Skin care routine part 1: Venus

Hello my friends. Today I would like to introduce you
the first part of my regular skin care routine. I am currently using products from two different brands and start today those on which I use as a basis. Among the other products (which are more an addition), I'm in the second part.

Product: Venus Cleansing Foam
Available from Douglas
Price: 8,95 €
Content: 150ml
promise purifying (cleaning) & refreshing (refreshing)

this I usually only use cleaning foam up removing and must honestly admit that it really works well. At first I was skeptical, as you get with a surge a little foam on hand, but also extends this bit to my make-up thoroughly removed.


Product: Venus Facial Tonic
Available from Douglas
Price: 6.25 €
Content: 200ml
promise purifying (cleaning) & Vitalizing (stimulating)

This Facial I'm not sure how I tolerate it. At first I was very excited about it and have always used after cleansing with the Cleansing Foam , but had since I paused a while and have not used it, I feel that my skin is less likely quickly to impurities. But that is an individual Problem because, apart from that, it has freed my skin well of residues.

Product: Venus Aqua 24 Face Cream
Available from Douglas
Price: 12,95 €
50ml
promise 24-hour moisturizing (. 24-hour moisturizing) & ; Vitalizing (stimulating)

from this moisturizer I'm simply convinced only positive. Previously I had used a cream from Nivea, with which I was satisfied, but with this I feel incredibly comfortable. It is absorbed quickly and is not rich but at the same time on my combination skin blemishes cause. I'm just getting used to it and I will soon have to buy my third cup.

Product: Venus Aqua 24 Eye Cream
Available from Douglas
Price: 10,95 €
Content: 15ml
promise 24-hour moisturizing (. 24-hour moisturizing) & ; calming (calming)

I must admit that I have this eye cream just because it was contained in a "benefit package". When I look at the Venus products for the first time I bought, there was the moisturizer and eye cream together for $ 12.95 €, which means that I paid for the 24 Aqua Eye Cream nothing. I do not really need and use them only occasionally because it is very unusual to me as a waste. But again I will buy it certainly has not, because I tell you to say that with nearly 19 still needs none 11 €-eye cream. If anything goes but then a more favorable from the DM, which perhaps is it something more effective.

I hope you found the first part of my skin care routine interesting. If you have interest in the Venus products perhaps you can watch it here on the Douglas-Home even closer look. In between, there are always nice actions, such as small introductory sets.
will soon follow the second part of my skin care routine.

Love, Carina

0 comments:

Post a Comment