Friday, March 4, 2011

Telling The Difference Between Creamy And Wet Cm

Only beautiful lips to be kissed! Review Clarins Doux Peeling Exfoliant Lip

Little Beauties,

you have in the winter so nasty lips? ? Brittle, with skin cells, each lipstick looks nasty, because the scales are thus even more to bear and you tend to turn rumzuknibbeln

My lips looked like today: S



Fies not?



"allows kissing" In connection with the last Clarins lottery, I once asked for a lip scrub, because I have long considered I had one site address, but did not know how it works and what is good. Clarins was kind enough to send me two samples of scrub and balm, so that Nadya and I were able to test it:)



Our result is clear! A miracle remedies for smooth and beautiful lips. The raspberry-scented oil is not getting either moderately or taste, but you notice the care effect, the skin cells are removed very gently and by the subsequent balm they are gorgeous shiny and silky! See for yourself:





I find beautiful and I'll probably buy it in original size! (Price to 24.95 euros for 20 ml -! Very productive)

0 comments:

Post a Comment