Friday, March 4, 2011

Letter To Disconnect Phone Service

Steigenberger Grand Hotel & Spa Hotel Heringsdorf giving away 10 places Tester!

Little Beauties,

I go insane, this great contest just screams at me. In the coming weeks I will anyway look more and more with the theme of wellness. Who today has more than enough stress - be it positive leisure stress, but also stressed out the body;) Eventually, it will also a power-people like me just promises too much and off I like

This hotel is the one to be: D There is currently constructed, is located directly located on the 10 km long beach promenade and Usedom promises to be a very broad range of wellness and spa services to more than 2500 square meters! Furthermore, I expect, of course, a very high quality of services, the hotel - from design through to the staff, because I found the Steigenberger chain already on vacation in El Gouna (Steigenberger Golf Resort) and I know of course stays in Frankfurt ago and guess!

The 10 lucky winners can find the hotel before the opening on 13 May 2011 test. All you have to do? Become a fan on Facebook and you automatically take part in the draw! The raffle will start by the way, when the 750 Fanmarke is cracked;)

Here you will find the way to the hotel for more details!

0 comments:

Post a Comment