A wall tattoo for my attitude to life;)
Little Beauties,
today I have something more for the Beautify my home done ... Those who know me a little better knowing that I have a soft spot for Pink and the "Special" ...
am while rooting for the right decoration for my entrance, I stumbled on the Online Shop K & L Wall Art and there also stuck;)
where there really is an almost infinite selection of beautiful wall tattoos, for each area of the home, whether bedrooms, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, etc. The shop divided well after award or motives, even back to the living areas, so that one along well place. But the selection of the tattoo is so hard for me because with so many beautiful alternatives I could not decide at first! From the time of ordering, it took only 3 days until it arrived with me - super fast service and mega friendly!
My choice is ultimately fell for the beautification:
The installation was super easy, I came right away with the included instructions well clear!
How do you find my tattoo? :)
present her a really great action found on the Facebook fan page to test the service and quality: Anyone can order a free Gecko Wall Decals
!
0 comments:
Post a Comment