Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hack Samsung U740 Initial Programming

share I want to ... Therefore I will give away 2 of my Clinique products!

Little Beauties,

you know me, I'm "sharing joy," a fan of ... but somehow luck is then twice the size;)

chase So now here a competition the other, but I still want to give away 2 things

And that - at the suggestion of love Sophie - the lipstick A8 Pink Moon! ! Also, I'm still the eyeshadow "609 midnight" - perfect for Smokey Eyes

I will give away the two products separately, so that 2 have the chance to win:)

Here the conditions :

first There is a lot for a comment with your favorite win
second you get two lots for a blog post about this competition or a facebook link on your site (if it does both, are of course 4 lots)
third you must be a regular reader of my blog and fan of Clinique !
4th either you are over 18 or have the consent of your parents and lives in Germany
5th have fun and write me suggestions of what you wish you from my blog it up!

The contest starts immediately and ends on 3/13/2011 at 19 clock!


Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment