Little Beauties,
see what you doing here?
No, I do not mean that I have the mega Lippi applied badly;) There are TWO separate Lippi, I have applied halves! Once my beloved Armani and the other half with the "new" from the Clinique range: Long Last Lipstick 97 Red Party (at 19.50 euros). It's not even a real alternative? I really see little difference by Clinique is any minimal light, opacity, brightness and durability are absolutely comparable! :)
Here are the other newcomers:
Butter Shine Lipstick 455 Pink Beach
Long Lasting Lipstick Watermelon 17
Long Lasting Lipstick A8 Pink Moon
Long Lasting Lipstick 97 Red Party
The pictures I could take in glorious sunshine, the last in the sunlight, so you can see the beautiful luminosity and the very glos effect of Butter Shine Lipsticks! I love them all:) I can see it really does nothing negative, on the contrary, with about 19.50 euros, I think that's very good value for money, they are caring, have high opacity and the best: you remain permanently in the range * happy *
Now for the eye shadow palettes and eye shadow, which were provided by Clinique available:
The external appearance is beautiful and very clean kept simple, but classy at the same time:)
The Colour Surge Eye Shadow Palette Eyeshadow Quad 112 Pink Chocolate "pleases me very well! 4 perfectly matched beautiful shades, highlighter, Sounds FÜS the eyelid, etc. are available and can combine super! I'll post certainly also a beautiful AMU it:) I have plotted the number of topless eyeshadow base (Artdeco) and the bottom with! (Range of 35 €)
Here you see the Lidschattenduo Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo "101 sunburst. Again, two very harmonious color shades, beige with Shimmerpartikeln (coming not so well over the record, I have unfortunately made in the shade) and a peach tone, here you can hot summer welcome;) The duo will cost only 23 €, which I find really cheap for 2 beautiful shades of a high-end cosmetics company:)
This is the Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo "307 BlackBerry frost. I was directly in love with these two shades, light, beautiful shimmering lilac expressed with very high pigmentation and also strong anthracite for a 23 €:) Yippie, it makes you happy but me;)
Last but not least I could still "midnight 609" the Colour Surge Eye Shadow Stay Matte and try the Colur Surge Eye Shadow Super Shimmer "325 peacock". Unfortunately, I have probably a blurred bissl, but hopefully you see how beautiful the pigmentation comes out - especially with a Eyeshadow Base! A mono eye shadow is priced at about 18.50 euros
My conclusion. The lipsticks are catches the eye, I'm excited because there are other cost 10 euros more relaxed and not this quality hold! This is still so beautiful shades, summer!
The color coordinated eye shadows are great and have a very nice pigmentation, they are certainly not as colorful and summery, as with other providers, but I think they fit very well into what makes Clinque, a naturally beautiful look not a touch of exaggeration)
look but also times on the blog of Clinique , there are always the first you learn what's new offer and there are, there are competitions held
0 comments:
Post a Comment