Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ciprolex With Melotonin

Sometimes you have not far away To drive to come back refreshed and maintained


Little Beauties

as some of you may already have read on Facebook, I was completely free on Friday and test the unconditional Cosmetics Studio Apart on the heart and kidneys.

already has the ambience in the entrance just got raised, it feels right well:


The two ladies behind the cosmetics studio apartment, so how Estheticians are presenting: very well maintained, well styled and extremely friendly.

Tanya Danielle Heyder Ritz home

Daniela after a inspection of the premises then took care of my face. First, it is precisely under the microscope and also asked about my experience and products that I use. I have - sadly - know that I tend to rosacea on the face, because I have a bad tissue. And since I now knew, I now have even looked at my parents and my dad has it quite bad on the nose. Conversely this mean for me: less sauna : (

Then it came to cleaning habits. Yes, I use good daily cleansing, but a tonic only now and then ... Good thing Daniel has informed me how important is such a tonic! First, the skin needed for the mere cleaning with a cleanser or a gel about 4-5 hours to their line of defense to rebuild through the tonic but is brought directly to it. What it was however more important (to me now !!!), that otherwise settles the nasty lime in our water in the pores and that is really really disgusting!

Then the next realization of the day: no scratch scrub for skin with poor connective tissue, that will suffer even more! However, as I need a scrub - and this week - Daniel has told me to an enzyme peeling of the company folding. This is given as a mask to the skin and then acts independently. After about 15 minutes it is then removed and the HornhautschĂĽppchen are now thoroughly and gently than peeling away with a scratch.

The following cleansing is certainly not the highlight of a cosmetic treatment, however, must be not to grow so nasty blemishes inflammatory pimples or even acne.

For this was the subsequent Mask back on so well and was now a massage gekröhnt :) Herrlich! Of course there was still a moisturizing ampoule and the right care for face and eyes!







self regardless of the cosmetic treatment, there was a huge light bulb moment: My eyebrows, I went anyway because of their bushiness always completely on the cookie was simply too long and full. Because the rule of thumb is a ruler at the nostrils, the eyes go on the inside edge and there should then go off the eyebrow. The highest point: From nose to the pupil when looking straight ahead ... well, my "dream dimensions" I generally have to grow yet, but I'm really grateful for such great tips!

The brilliant conclusion of the 3.5 hour experience was a professional make-up of Daniela, the and a final make-up artist has. See for yourself:


So my conclusion: the best beauty salon I have ever visited! I have never gotten such great and extensive explanations and tips. The treatment was very pleasant, the highest quality products and I feel like that after recovering from! As a new customer you get a little "bag" with samples of folding, which I also very nice find! I also bought myself the enzyme exfoliation and also to get some more samples : D one I can say with confidence: I am a regular customer!

On the Facebook fan you will always find special offers, so keep watching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment