Pearlfection jewelry - everything your heart desires ... and for you I will give away a 30 € voucher! I
Dear friends,
you know the advertising Pearlfection? Beautiful jewelry for diy is stuck with me and of course "had" I sometimes directly browsing!
unbelievable how much quality Auwahl be found there! A charm with a small pug with Kröhnchen it has particularly impressed me:)
The friendly team of Pearlfection asked me a 30 € voucher available, which I would like to give away here!
What you have to do?
first 're A regular reader of my blog or will it!
second Become a fan of Pearlfection
third Browsed on the website of Pearlfection tells me by and comment with your personal favorites!
4th You must be over 18 or have your parents Complies to the competition, you must also dwell in Germany;)
5th The contest starts immediately and ends on 3/13/2011 at 19 clock!
PS: There is also a great consolation prize, worth join!
0 comments:
Post a Comment