Friday, March 4, 2011

Define ,hyperintense Lesion

Me, Myself and I - on a self-designed shirt from Personello

Beloved,

sure you've been on some blog reviews on the provider Personello photo gifts read, where to get the full range of photo gifts. Of course I wanted my own time to make a picture, but it had to fit naturally to me. I can not necessarily use a pillow where my partner (whom I have not, but even now we are talking purely theoretically times ^ ^) . Identify But very cool, I found, for example, the USB card in Kredikartenformat and also bring the T-Shirt for yourself!

done sooner said, I've actually made on Wednesday completed the design, that was super easy I've uploaded a photo of me, even the lettering was placed over it and Zack sent the order! And today I had the shirt in the mail, which almost borders on magic!






Japp, I realize that the second Mirror Image , but more I just could not do for you:) I'm definitely excited nice cost of the customer contact, fast service and value for money, because the shirt actually print only 11,90 €! I've also been encouraged to take time, perhaps a few more colors of shirts in the program! But I think the quality really well, because the shirt does not wear out, it is enjoyable from the comfort and well-cut:)

is if you're wondering what the motive on the shirt ... I am:) A very dear friend, this has prepared me for once so great!

The friendly team of Personello sent me a another voucher for a T-shirt provided! If you had ideas like your shirt should look like? I would like to raffle off this voucher posting here, just a comment with design ideas! For simplicity's sake, and this competition ends on 13.3.2011 at 19 clock;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment