Monday, February 28, 2011

Why Does My Cat Bite My Blankets

Review Snowberry products: natural cosmetics with the confidence that

Little Beauties,

today I would like to introduce you to the natural cosmetics company " Snowberry " because I had cost the lucky few products and unconditionally be able to test:)


My sample set included six Pröbchen in handy travel format and that is what I have also used: Nina and I have tested these samples in Barcelona:)

I find it really hard to start, what I like to, because I like everything very well in these products;) Actually, I have connected with natural cosmetic products are a little bit the "green" bar, plain and ugly packaging and nothing so stylish and carefully designed, as this series! And yet, the products are manufactured in an environmentally friendly, they contain no parabens, silicones, perfumes or similar! Sure, they do not smell as nice as what creams are enriched with fragrances, but the main point: Our skin has not felt baby soft after use! Nina and I were particularly fond of the Rich Nourishing Day Cream - we would have liked to more testing:)
But the night cream, eye serum and cleanser have it done to me!

Behind this great company Hendesi Soraya, a New Zealander with Persian roots, which, after searching in vain the right natural care products has created this:)

I like the company's attitude, charm and the holistic philosophy! What do you think?
I would test for my "summer vacation" in April to give you the sun care, unfortunately the nearest distribution center, however, a few miles away ... But here you can find the locations around you:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment