Little Beauties,
of shock after 18 degrees and sunny and the Snow yesterday followed me still, but Estée Lauder gave me the summer just really tasty:)
I can already see on the beach, great Beach outfit to match and this beautiful LE:)
I begin this time not with the eye shadow palette, even if it is insanely beautiful, so is the great bronzer definitely one of my highlights of this LE:
High quality appears as usual, this light two-tone Summer Bronzer is perfect for a light summer make-up with a radiant complexion! The design in the starfish outfit I like very well, I like this playful details and tend to be more likely to buy such a beautifully designed Bronzer as a perfectly ordinary;) There are these Bronzer for 45 € ... certainly not chicken feed, but not too expensive, high-quality for a Bronzer:)
But now to the eye shadow palette, which makes me due to its expressive and colorful shades for her thirst
Where do I start? This range offers everything for a perfect summer look! The deep turquoise eye first is, of course, but also gold, khaki and copper and bronze as well as the highlights are pretty exciting! If the quality ie the pigmentation is so beautiful again, as the last eye shadow palette is an absolute must-have for summer! :) And all the more for a 49 € * happy *
products of this LE:
Again: WOW! I find the Coral-colored lip gloss (Pure Color Gloss Blazing Coral Sparkle, a 23 €) just mega beautiful, I love Coral-tones and so an intensive Gloss appeared to me not yet! What I want to have in any case, the Bronze Goddess shadow stick duo in the shade Peal (about 19.50 euros). Copper in connection with Turquoise - mega nice
There are many other products such as self, Liquid Bronzer and and and. You should things from March to look at each case on the market, I am very excited:)
Also available: a limited edition summer fragrance
He promises a fresh fruity notes of lemon, bergamot and mandarin. Is completed the top note of lavender flowers, essential oils and lemon trees. That I must taste absolutely down, because heavy fragrances for the summer did not go;) (100 ml for like 55 €)
How you this LE? What is your highlight?
0 comments:
Post a Comment