Beloved,
I would also like to try my luck and where great contest of O2 join!
Each of you has the same chance! What should people do? Selects one of the five smartphone as your favorites and writes a blog report, why you would just like this smartphone:)
I have chosen the HTC Desire!
Since you know so and visually influenced I am, was the design and the large crystal-sharp display, a point in my decision - but not only! With an 8 MP camera with auto focus and dual LED flash is the HTC Desire for the best smartphone equipped me! One can thus make ANYTIME great pictures and I could therefore easily decorate my blog posts while on the road with beautiful pictures and swatches! Additional major plus: This smartphone has an Adobe Flash Player, so that really run all applications such as on a normal PC
I'm just thrilled with this little all-rounder and I would very naturally! rejoice when O2 my wish come true:)
Here yet the technical data:
| color: light brown | |
| Talk time: GSM | : 9 hours, UMTS/3G: 5 hours |
| Weight: | 164 g |
| Dimensions: 122 x 68 x | 11.2 mm |
| Standby time: GSM | : 420 hours, UMTS/3G: 490 hours |
| Display Resolution: 480 x | 800 |
| Display Type: Camera resolution | TFT touch screen (capacitive touch-sensitive) |
| : | 8 MP |
| OS: | Android ™ 2.2 (Froyo) with HTC Sense ™ |
0 comments:
Post a Comment