swatches from the Estée Lauder Summer LE or, my favorite eye shadow palette
My Beauties,
Estée Lauder was so friendly and gave me two products from the current "Wild Violet Makeup Collection" sent. The notion of the individual products can be found here .
I like the appearance very much, noble gold meets clean lines and is adorned with the EL logo. Can nevertheless be seen any beauty or
My personal favorite of this collection was so nearly fixed in advance: the wonderful eye shadow palette, whose heart is a rich, Violet makes it shiny and is surrounded by beige to dark brown shades.
Once with and without flash, since the color shades by the flash enough, unfortunately, not so beautiful and sparkling, but come across as cold ...
and applied? What should I say just a dream! The pigmentation is awesome, the texture is soft, does not crumble and the nuances can be combined very well and blind! Tomorrow I'll certainly an AMU conjure it!
I could watch all evening enthusiastically back of my hand;) For me the most beautiful moment of high-end cosmetics eye shadow palette LEs
And the! Gloss:
So I think he's anything but shocking! High shocking good! It smells and tastes fruity, not sticky, makes lips soft and keeps damn good:) If tomorrow I peeled my lips, it also gets them a Swatch! ;)
How do you find the products? I must say that Estée Lauder for me not so often came into my head when I'm high-end cosmetics! Recently, I was disappointed by some other companies on the quality of something, these products stand out clearly and will find a place in my top drawer! :)
Here you can find the Facebook group!
0 comments:
Post a Comment