Monday, February 28, 2011

Best Budget 5.1 Receivers 2010

A pair of glasses from the optician network ... for me a great accessory! Clarins Beauty

Beloved,

recently I had the opportunity to me a single-vision glasses of house brand network of opticians choose, but ! Thanks

Actually I do not need glasses, because I have less than -1 diopter, but but with astigmatism and cylinder; can) If I sit long on the PC or try to read something in the distance it be a blurred bissl, but this was not the main reason to order me a pair of glasses;)

Many may think me crazy for one probably yes, but for me, glasses are often stylish accessories, if her on the outfit and the type matched, they can still be the icing on the cake:)

These glasses I have chosen:


For me it was very clear that I so wanted to have a "Nerdie" glasses, so I took did not look long;) However, I can confirm that mesh look a huge selection of both leads to its own spectacle frames and glasses of brands! Also a choice of lenses was available!
After I had picked out my glasses, I had to do is enter my data: diopter, astigmatism and the cylinder was known to me ... but the eye relief? Nope! For this one could, however, print a "glasses" for measuring! Very cool thing, so this was also done and My glasses were ordered:)

My glasses with standard single vision glasses costs just 49.90 euros, I never would have thought that eyeglasses could have for the price of such good quality, but now I'm convinced! ;


Some of you probably already know this photo from Facebook:) I have harvested some both compliments and criticism ... What can I say? Suppose that this occurs with any change, from haircuts to hair color to the dress style ... the main thing: I like it super well, I see absolutely sharp and am using the customer service and the speed very satisfied!

0 comments:

Post a Comment