Little Beauties,
I am glad that I can think of times you today real professional make-up!
The company professional make-up backstage sells makeup in an incredible variety of colors and product range at very affordable prices! And this make-up was developed by makeup artists for makeup artists, durability, expressive colors and high quality are available for this brand!
First, I have dedicated myself to the three beautiful eyeshadow palettes! The shades vary between matt and sparkling are very highly pigmented, hold long and can be very nice to combine with each other and blind! An 8 Eyeshadow Palette (8x1, 8 g) costs about 30 €.
professional palette Metal
professional range Cool
The next highlight on the eyes: the "Luxe Cream Liner". An extremely long sustaining solid lubricating cream eyeliner for a dramatic look. I really like this! Both the shade "Midnight" in a metallic navy blue in itself and the consistency and durability have convinced me completely! This Cream Eyeliner costs around 16.50 euro for 3.4 grams
lashes for beautiful and unusual, there are a number of "Fake Lashes" in a separate catalog. Here there are some with feathers, rhinestones, with patterns and so on. I can not decide which I find beautiful ... In any case, there is the "Simple" from 4.50 € to 10.50 € to.
I may try the following:
So, now to the face;) the way I was very pleased when I saw that beauty and make- up artist on Friday with backstage product works! You has also recommended to me in particular, the concealer and a foundation!
The "Blemish Treatment Concealer (18.5 g for 13.50 €) is the miracle remedies for pimples and skin redness. He can heal the blemishes and all at once from still fabulous:
I have also try two shades of concealer to normal. This is easy and carefree, caring, and covers an enormous impact on well! (5 ml to 11.80 €)
The "Dual Active Make up" is apparently not only the best-seller by Backstage itself, but I was also recommended by the beautician! This can be dry with a sponge or brush or applied too wet - depending on what result you will achieve! (10 g for 18,50 €)
Finally, I tested the "Loose Face Powder. This is micro-fine ground and can be used as matting or to fix the make-up. (18 g to 19.90 euros)
Puuhhh I've written so much, but still so great products up their sleeve;)
For example, the baked terracotta powder, which was prepared from pure mineral soil. I find this perfect for a light bronzer effect making! (12 g to 19.50 euros)
What I find totally cute and very natural: The Barely Blush! A transparent Rougegel, which conjures a natural color and without complaining! (14 g at 12 €)
And now a few lip products)
I am particularly impressed by the "Super Wear Lip Creme"! A lip gloss with a clear finish! Simply brilliant, for here is the color very nice cover, it's kiss, wash-and smudge-proof and therefore retain some auszutrocken (!!!) hours without the lips) (4.2 g cream; Laquer 4.5 ml to 20.45 €)
And now I just had to smile at myself. Do you know that if you do not just read the descriptions first and then you realize that at some point that it even "advanced options" are? I got a great "Line n Laquer" in the shade Baby Lips and only later saw that this behinhaltet not just lip lacquer - I liked alone great - but that is hidden in the cover also the matching lip liner: P Very brilliant product, very practical! (Liner 0.2 g; Laquer 4 g of 17 €)
What do you think of the products? My personal conclusion: a very very high quality, safe for professionals, photo shoots, etc. is made, but of course also appreciated by me as the end user! I think the products are all very convincing and I think that the price-performance ratio is just super! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment