Every human being is in its essence eternal, perfect and complete -
NOW and HERE!
Why man this inner ideal in his life could hardly reach so far, is solely based on the fact that he does not know his true self. He may possess intellectual knowledge and have experience in the things of the world, but he is grossly ignorant of what concerns the most important factor of his life - the realization of the living and reviving the essence of it is.
The life of the average man is hypnotic, almost no one allows himself the freedom to live life the way he feels inside that he would do it. He lives mostly unconscious and he's in the conception of the world came about himself and he obeys these laws, rather than the law of his own being. He does not follow his destiny to act as a perfect Creator of the earth, but he is a victim of his own ignorance become.
It is my desire to support all those who feel an inner willingness to do so, all these old and over many generations, frozen, false structures and views about the world and To end itself. I want to help them to overcome the general unconsciousness and lead to all a clear view of the truth. It is important for me to awaken the people to open their hearts and their awareness to prepare themselves to accept as the perfect and perfect beings that they are in fact already.
And I would not want anyone to believe in my truth, but I hope that everyone finds his own. How could I say someone who Force and the potential in its formless essence are available and just waiting to be related to the vitality to be aware of? Only one in man himself has recognized the power and ability, his own truth and thus to fulfill his destiny - to live what he really is!
this I open the opportunity and the space by each one for itself, can create the awareness to recognize his true self - to feel - to be
- and live. So every meeting and every event a mutual support on the common path of SELF - CONSCIOUSNESS - WERDUNG.
I can while no one give promise of a cure, but I promise SELF, open myself to the life principle with him to be one and so the power of I AM PRESENCE - the I AM, by me at any moment to let, so that only comes to expression, which is my essence. From this perception arises out of an act of creation by the external form - as a thought, word and action.
created by this holistic experience of reality, harmony, healing, transformation, awareness and well-being and that can do everything possible to what the individual ready is to address.
Even if YOU are willing to give you this promise ITSELF
........ it can really happen!
Thus, each encounter is a unique creation -
; ; ; ........ for the benefit of all parties involved!
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment