Friday, January 1, 2010

Techno That Starts With A Male Counting Down





I take no responsibility the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. Any liability for possible damages or consequences arising from the use of the content are excluded.


content that relate to healing or Heilwerdung are no promises of salvation. Healing takes a very individual and only in connection with one's own willingness to take responsibility for himself and his life. The issues on this site healing methods should also not be considered a substitute for visiting a doctor, psychiatrist or therapist.

In the event of an event with too few participants, and I can not be held Failures or acts of God are not entitled to their implementation. Each participant is responsible for himself and his actions and decide on which of the available processes is awaiting them.

I can not take responsibility for links and their content.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment