Namaste from Kathmandu Pokhara
I do not quite how I should formulate my impressions. 25 days in the Himalayas are probably not easy to reproduce in words. Many factors have forever burned into my memory. Nevertheless, I think there is still time to put the experiences have and I can report about it. The harmony of days everything is transformed into small rituals. Getting up, breakfast, pack backpack, and then only run. With the passing days I feel more and more put into a meditative state. Although we run hangs over every third day in his own thoughts and has earmarked more than ample time. The body works like a well-established mechanism and wears a through the landscape. And that is just simply beautiful beyond description. Many settlements remember their primitive nature of the Middle Ages in Europe. Even today there is not anywhere electricity, but the planned road brings with it quickly. The hygienic conditions are for many probably unimaginable. But all together make this incredible experience, "Annapurna" from. Our guide, Shiva, was simply a great companion and we become a good friend.
I was certainly not the last time in Nepal.
PS: photos will probably only see it in Germany. The connection is just too bad and we would need days to offer you a few pictures can be. Thus there are at least expect more to do with tension. And it's worth, I can guarantee.
0 comments:
Post a Comment