went to fourth today in the cosmopolitan city Surfers Paradise. The name I was thinking more of a small sleepy village with a few beach bars, wooden huts and containing an amount of surfers. But I was something of the mark. Mirror-like skyscrapers lining the beach promenade and the town is full of sunbathers.
The weather plays Although rain was called for, and at 14:00 clock we enter the endless beach of the Gold Coast. The waves are amazing and once the umbrella set up and we are clogged up with sun cream can stop us anymore. The 2-3 foot waves collapse on us and come supplied with an incredible speed racing on before they devour you. You get a clear idea of the strength of the water. The respect for it then leaves us again consult the slightly shallower water. The Time flies fast and it is 17:00 and we drive back clock. On the way we stop at a restaurant where there is fairly good "Pies". I polish off one with lamb and mint. Another with chicken and vegetables. The day is again comfortable on the terrace with a few beers decided.
0 comments:
Post a Comment